Last Updated: March 30, 2023
Information We Collect:
Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
We may disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes and to the following categories of recipients: Legal requirements: We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend our rights or our property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Business transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- With our vendors: We may hire or engage vendors to perform services on our behalf. These vendors may access or use your Personal Information in line with our policies and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
- Third-party advertising: As part of our advertising efforts, we may disclose Personal Information, e.g. identity, internet, and network activity, with third-party advertising companies, social media platforms, and analytics partners.
Information Regarding Children:
Our website and Services are intended for users who are 18 years or older and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 18 years old. If we become aware that we have collected information from a child under 18 years old, we will delete such information from our records. If you would like to report that a child has given us information, please call us at (213) 495-2945.
Links to Other Websites:
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Comply with federal, state, or local laws;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate federal, state, or local law;
- Exercise or defend legal claims;
- Detect security incidents and protect against fraudulent or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible for such activity; or
- Transfer Personal Information as part of a merger or acquisition, dissolution, bankruptcy, or any other transaction in which a third party assumes control of all or part of North Palisade Partners.
Access to Your Personal Data and Contact Us:
2023 North Palisade Partners. All rights reserved.
Last updated: March 30, 2023